To make changes to events please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Canterbury passenger rail: workshop
25/02/2019 at 6:00 am - 7:30 pm
What place can or should passenger rail have in Greater Christchurch and Canterbury? And how can mass transport systems and land use development support one another? Hear some short presentations followed by an interactive workshop – bring your ideas!
• 2 min: Welcome (Chris Morahan)
• 10 min: Brief history of passenger rail in Canterbury (Axel Wilke)
• 10 min: Light rail options for the city (Glen Koorey)
• 10 min: Relationship between rail and housing (Brendon Harre)
• 50 min: Where should rail and housing go? (moderated by Chris Morahan)
• 5 min: Wrap up (Glen Koorey)
More detail: https://talkingtransport.com/2019/02/12/canterbury-passenger-rail-workshop/