- This event has passed.
May Feature Ride: Neighborhood ride with your teddy bear followed by a zoom meet up coffee
10/05/2020 at 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Date: Sunday 10th May 2020 – Mother’s Day.
Time: 2pm for Zoom coffee meet-up at home.
Take your teddy bear for a leisurely Neighbourhood ride! You get to choose your route. Ride with your bubble mates or by yourself (and your bear). Start from your house and go to your favourite local spot or explore a new place in your area.
Link to the Frocks on Bikes Zoom coffee catch-up – Meeting ID: 710 4247 3119.
Share your pictures from your local adventure by:
- emailing Meg (firstname.lastname@example.org); or
- posting on the Frocks on Bikes Christchurch FaceBook page.
- Ride local;
- Stay 2 meters from people not in your bubble;
- Use your elbow if you need to trigger lights; and
- Stay at home if you feel unwell.
Let us know if you want to take us on your ride after the lockdown is over!
Upcoming Events in June
Maybe Not the Winter Solstice Ride
Planning is underway for the annual Solstice Ride. What it will look like depends on whether we have moved to Level 2 and what social restrictions will be in place at that stage.